Daily Mass: Closed to the Public until Further Notice
Although the Stay-at-Home order has opened the way for some Church Services to resume, we are not able to re-open our Chapel at this time. When Mass does resume in Divine Providence Chapel, access will be limited to those living on Campus. We expect that this will continue until the threat of COVID-19 has passed. We continue to pray daily for our families, friends and benefactors. Please keep our Residents, Tenants and employees in your prayers as this world-wide crisis continues.
Other Prayers (to resume when safe for Residents):
- Daily Rosary: 9:35 am (before mass each day)
- Confessions: 3:30 – 4:30 pm on First Fridays
- Adoration: 7 am – 5 pm on Saturdays
- Anointing of the Sick: offered bi-monthly in the Nursing Home and quarterly for Tenants.
- Personal Prayer: The chapel is open daily for Private Prayer.
The Center of all devotions is Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.St. Louis Guanella