Mass is offered at 10 am daily (Monday through Saturday) except for the following times:
First Tuesday of each month (Mass at 5 pm)
Any time our Chaplain is not available
Sunday Mass is offered for residents and tenants of the Divine Providence Campus.
Families and friends are welcome to join us for Sunday Mass at 10 am.
- Daily Rosary: 9:35 am (before mass each day)
- Confessions: 3:30 – 4:30 pm on First Fridays
- Adoration: 7 am – 8 pm on Saturdays
- Eucharistic Holy Hour: Tuesdays 4:30 – 5:30 pm
- Anointing of the Sick: offered bi-monthly in the Nursing Home and quarterly for Tenants.
- Personal Prayer: The chapel is open daily for Private Prayer.
The Center of all devotions is Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.St. Louis Guanella