Daily Mass: Closed to the Public until Further Notice
Mass is offered daily for the residents and tenants of the Divine Providence Campus.
Due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic, Mass and other church services will not be open to the public. We hope to welcome you back once the pandemic ends.
Other Prayers (for Tenants and Residents only):
- Daily Rosary: 9:35 am (before mass each day)
- Confessions: 3:30 – 4:30 pm on First Fridays
- Adoration: 7 am – 5 pm on Saturdays
- Anointing of the Sick: offered bi-monthly in the Nursing Home and quarterly for Tenants.
- Personal Prayer: The chapel is open daily for Private Prayer.
The Center of all devotions is Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.St. Louis Guanella