Daily Mass: Closed to the Public until Further Notice
We are still not able to welcome visitors to our Chapel. This restriction will continue until the threat of COVID-19 has passed. Mass is offered daily for Lake Villa Maria Tenants, and Divine Providence Home Residents. We continue to pray daily for our families, friends and benefactors. Please keep our Residents, Tenants and employees in your prayers, as we do for you.
Other Prayers (to resume when safe for Residents):
- Daily Rosary: 9:35 am (before mass each day)
- Confessions: 3:30 – 4:30 pm on First Fridays
- Adoration: 7 am – 5 pm on Saturdays
- Anointing of the Sick: offered bi-monthly in the Nursing Home and quarterly for Tenants.
- Personal Prayer: The chapel is open daily for Private Prayer.
The Center of all devotions is Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.St. Louis Guanella